Friday, January 22, 2016

Cammie Healy (Mitchell - Healy #8) by Jennifer Foor *~*~*~*~* Standalone Release Week & Review

           


  Cammie_ecover

I’ve always done the right thing. People expect nothing less from me. Then came medical school, deadlines, and the pressure of being the best. I became overwhelmed, seeking out alternate ways to stay on top, like extracurricular activities will my mentor. After a while my life was spinning out of control. I fell in love and began having an affair with my married professor, and to top it off we’ve been caught by his vengeful spouse. She’ll stop at nothing to expose her husband for the lying, cheating man he’s become, putting me directly in the crossfires of their very public separation. The school board is talking about revoking my credits. I think he loves me. He claims we can have a future if I’m patient, but now there is something pressing me to make drastic decisions. I’m pregnant and he thinks it’s best if I abort the child before anyone finds out. My only choice is to leave town, to return to the family who I know will protect me. I don’t know what’s going to happen when my family discovers the truth, but at this point nothing can hurt me more than losing everything I’ve worked my whole life for.  




Cammie_AdPromo1



I HEART BOOKS REVIEW


Cammie Healy (Mitchell - Healy #8) by Jennifer Foor
Review by Theresa Esterline
Stars: 5


Lusting, Laughing, Loving, and Loathing 

The latest Mitchell-Healy book, Cammie, from J4 has it all!! I would go from tears, to laughing out loud, to smoking hot, to livid between chapters. Another awesome story!!! And now a bit about the story...

Cammie's life is set up for her. Graduating soon and heading to Stanford on scholarship for Med school. What more could one need? Throw in a sneaky prof and a few lies and all heck breaks loose. The worst part is how fast her once awesome future is at risk...

Favorite passages:
- Now I’ve come to understand love and lust are commonly misunderstood. I let my own desires blind me from the big picture.
- “How bad? Like, Cassie bad, or your idea of mischief?”
- “Girl, he’s been back for a couple weeks. When he stepped in the door the first time my vagina exploded.”
- “No. My dad would expect me to do that. He’s probably waiting in my room cleaning his shotgun to freak me out.”
- Snot flew out of my nose as I continued to laugh uncontrollably.
- “I’d still want you if you had six kids with five different fathers. I might wear four rubbers at a time, but I’d still want you.”
- “I’ll be home by lunch. Maybe, if it’s not too much to ask, you could be naked and waiting for me on the kitchen counter. I’m usually starving when I arrive home.”
- “It’s why I’m always prepared. I never know when Cammie Healy is going to take her pants off for me.”

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2GTH8W9DGETK5
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1463775191







mitchhealyseriesbanner


Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.

She is married with two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, writing stories that come from her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment